'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert, J.P. Rosenbaum Will Wed in December on TV Special
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: RWO/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Meinelt/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Ashley Hebert is finally preparing for her long-awaited walk down the aisle!
The season 7 "Bachelorette" contestant has officially set a date for her wedding to "Bachelorette" winner J.P. Rosenbaum, who proposed to her on the show's August 2011 finale. The couple will get married this December -- and yes, their wedding will be televised!
Enjoying a long engagement, Hebert, 27, and Rosenbaum, 34, told Us Weekly in December 2011 that they both wanted to "wait for the right time" to tie the knot, and hold off wedding planning until Hebert graduated from dental school. Now that the couple is in full-tilt wedding mode, Hebert has quite a few ideas on what her dress will look like.
"My dress will not be white!" hints Hebert, who recently relocated from New York to New Jersey with construction manager Rosenbaum. (Hebert split from "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack in early 2011, finishing in third place on the ABC series.)
Hebert's other ex, Ben Flajnik -- she infamously rejected his proposal and engagement ring on her season finale of "The Bachelorette" -- is also currently planning a wedding to his "Bachelor" pick, Courtney Robertson. Flajnik proposed to Robertson in Switzerland in November 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite