'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 10
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: JefHolm/Instagram3 of 10
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG5 of 10
- Photo: PN2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: ABC/Promotional9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
Televised dating might not be the right fit for Emily Maynard.
The single mom's second turn on ABC's "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" series has ended in a broken engagement.
After weeks of rumors, Maynard and Jef Holm confirmed their split to People.com on Tuesday. Maynard described it as "a very difficult and heartbreaking decision."
Maynard competed on the 15th season of "The Bachelor" where she accepted Brad Womack's proposal in the season finale. They, too, broke up a few months later.
Earlier this month, former "Bachelor" Ben Flajnik (FLAN'-ihk) and fiancee, model Courtney Robertson, also broke up.
Two "Bachelor"-related couples are celebrating some good news, though. Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's televised wedding special will air on ABC in December, while Jason and Molly Mesnick are expecting their first child together.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite