'Bachelorette:' Kalon Apologizes to Emily for Slamming Her Daughter
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: AP; Butterworth/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Kalon McMahon may not have apologized for calling Emily Maynard's daughter "baggage" on "The Bachelorette's" June 11 episode, but when the duo come face-to-face Monday on the "Men Tell All" show, McMahon can't backpedal fast enough.
"Emily, obviously I would like to apologize for the way things transpired," McMahon, 27, tells single mom Maynard, 26, in a preview from Monday's penultimate episode, hosted by Chris Harrison.
"I've never seen you this happy in the short time we spent together. You look extremely happy. I'm happy for you, but at the same time, I'm sorry the way things worked out between us," McMahon continued. "I'm trying to use it as a growing experience in my future relationships and I really wish the best for you."
McMahon's mea culpa comes after he boldly slammed Maynard's 7-year-old daughter, Ricki, on an episode earlier this season. "I want to go out there and rip his limbs off and beat him with them," she fumed after single dad Doug told Maynard about McMahon's comments. "I want to go West Virginia, hood rat, backwoods on his ass. That's how much I love my daughter."
On Monday's "Men Tell All" episode, however, ABC's leading lady manages to be a tad more civil. "You, my dear, should be a politician, because that is the biggest load of s--t I've ever heard," she sniped after McMahon apologized.
"The Bachelorette: Men Tell All" airs Monday at 8 p.m. (EST) on ABC.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite