'Bachelorette:' Kalon Apologizes to Emily for Slamming Her Daughter
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: AP; Butterworth/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Kalon McMahon may not have apologized for calling Emily Maynard's daughter "baggage" on "The Bachelorette's" June 11 episode, but when the duo come face-to-face Monday on the "Men Tell All" show, McMahon can't backpedal fast enough.
"Emily, obviously I would like to apologize for the way things transpired," McMahon, 27, tells single mom Maynard, 26, in a preview from Monday's penultimate episode, hosted by Chris Harrison.
"I've never seen you this happy in the short time we spent together. You look extremely happy. I'm happy for you, but at the same time, I'm sorry the way things worked out between us," McMahon continued. "I'm trying to use it as a growing experience in my future relationships and I really wish the best for you."
McMahon's mea culpa comes after he boldly slammed Maynard's 7-year-old daughter, Ricki, on an episode earlier this season. "I want to go out there and rip his limbs off and beat him with them," she fumed after single dad Doug told Maynard about McMahon's comments. "I want to go West Virginia, hood rat, backwoods on his ass. That's how much I love my daughter."
On Monday's "Men Tell All" episode, however, ABC's leading lady manages to be a tad more civil. "You, my dear, should be a politician, because that is the biggest load of s--t I've ever heard," she sniped after McMahon apologized.
"The Bachelorette: Men Tell All" airs Monday at 8 p.m. (EST) on ABC.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite