'Bachelorette:' Kalon Apologizes to Emily for Slamming Her Daughter
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: AP; Butterworth/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Kalon McMahon may not have apologized for calling Emily Maynard's daughter "baggage" on "The Bachelorette's" June 11 episode, but when the duo come face-to-face Monday on the "Men Tell All" show, McMahon can't backpedal fast enough.
"Emily, obviously I would like to apologize for the way things transpired," McMahon, 27, tells single mom Maynard, 26, in a preview from Monday's penultimate episode, hosted by Chris Harrison.
"I've never seen you this happy in the short time we spent together. You look extremely happy. I'm happy for you, but at the same time, I'm sorry the way things worked out between us," McMahon continued. "I'm trying to use it as a growing experience in my future relationships and I really wish the best for you."
McMahon's mea culpa comes after he boldly slammed Maynard's 7-year-old daughter, Ricki, on an episode earlier this season. "I want to go out there and rip his limbs off and beat him with them," she fumed after single dad Doug told Maynard about McMahon's comments. "I want to go West Virginia, hood rat, backwoods on his ass. That's how much I love my daughter."
On Monday's "Men Tell All" episode, however, ABC's leading lady manages to be a tad more civil. "You, my dear, should be a politician, because that is the biggest load of s--t I've ever heard," she sniped after McMahon apologized.
"The Bachelorette: Men Tell All" airs Monday at 8 p.m. (EST) on ABC.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite