- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
There's a "Bachelor" baby on the way!
Two years after saying "I do" in a lavish televised wedding, "Bachelor" couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney are expecting their first child together.
Due in March, the family's new addition will join big brother Ty, 7, Mesnick's son from a previous marriage.
"Yes it's true! WAHOOOOOOO!!! Molly is going to be a MOM and TY a BIG BROTHER! YIPPEEEEEEE!" Mesnick, 36, tweeted Thursday, confirming his wife's pregnancy.
Added pregnant Malaney, 28, "We couldn't be more excited about the pint size peanut on the way."
The couple married in front of 250 family members and friends -- and ABC cameras -- in February 2010, shortly after Mesnick famously dumped "Bachelor" fiancée Melissa Rycroft on national TV in order to date Malaney.
He proposed during a vacation in New Zealand where they fell in love during an overnight "Bachelor" date. After presenting Malaney with a bouquet of wildflowers, Mesnick snuck the engagement ring -- a 1.2-plus carat, antique cushion-cut stone with small diamonds along the platinum band -- into the bottom of her champagne glass.
"He just looked at me and said, 'Will you marry me?'" Malaney recounted. "A rush of happiness hit me. It was perfect."
The family resides in Mesnick's native Seattle.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite