- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
There's a "Bachelor" baby on the way!
Two years after saying "I do" in a lavish televised wedding, "Bachelor" couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney are expecting their first child together.
Due in March, the family's new addition will join big brother Ty, 7, Mesnick's son from a previous marriage.
"Yes it's true! WAHOOOOOOO!!! Molly is going to be a MOM and TY a BIG BROTHER! YIPPEEEEEEE!" Mesnick, 36, tweeted Thursday, confirming his wife's pregnancy.
Added pregnant Malaney, 28, "We couldn't be more excited about the pint size peanut on the way."
The couple married in front of 250 family members and friends -- and ABC cameras -- in February 2010, shortly after Mesnick famously dumped "Bachelor" fiancée Melissa Rycroft on national TV in order to date Malaney.
He proposed during a vacation in New Zealand where they fell in love during an overnight "Bachelor" date. After presenting Malaney with a bouquet of wildflowers, Mesnick snuck the engagement ring -- a 1.2-plus carat, antique cushion-cut stone with small diamonds along the platinum band -- into the bottom of her champagne glass.
"He just looked at me and said, 'Will you marry me?'" Malaney recounted. "A rush of happiness hit me. It was perfect."
The family resides in Mesnick's native Seattle.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite