- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
There's a "Bachelor" baby on the way!
Two years after saying "I do" in a lavish televised wedding, "Bachelor" couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney are expecting their first child together.
Due in March, the family's new addition will join big brother Ty, 7, Mesnick's son from a previous marriage.
"Yes it's true! WAHOOOOOOO!!! Molly is going to be a MOM and TY a BIG BROTHER! YIPPEEEEEEE!" Mesnick, 36, tweeted Thursday, confirming his wife's pregnancy.
Added pregnant Malaney, 28, "We couldn't be more excited about the pint size peanut on the way."
The couple married in front of 250 family members and friends -- and ABC cameras -- in February 2010, shortly after Mesnick famously dumped "Bachelor" fiancée Melissa Rycroft on national TV in order to date Malaney.
He proposed during a vacation in New Zealand where they fell in love during an overnight "Bachelor" date. After presenting Malaney with a bouquet of wildflowers, Mesnick snuck the engagement ring -- a 1.2-plus carat, antique cushion-cut stone with small diamonds along the platinum band -- into the bottom of her champagne glass.
"He just looked at me and said, 'Will you marry me?'" Malaney recounted. "A rush of happiness hit me. It was perfect."
The family resides in Mesnick's native Seattle.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite