- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: RWO/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: RWO/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: New Era/Promotional9 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
Alec Baldwin is no longer keen on running for the post of New York Mayor in 2013 after losing his "appetite" for the role.
The actor revealed earlier this year that he was considering swapping acting for politics and wanted to run in the 2013 election as a Democrat, in a bid to succeed current New York mayor Michael Bloomberg.
But now Baldwin has decided against the idea, revealing on his weekly WNYC radio podcast, "I've lost my appetite."
The actor is blaming other candidates for putting him off with their eagerness to land the position.
RELATED: Foxy 50 Over 50
He adds, "They're like a guy on a date that you can tell he just can't wait to get his hand up your blouse before even the lights go out in the theater. They're all just so horny for it."
Baldwin is also keen to keep his role on the hit NBC series "30 Rock," because he no longer believes it would be worth quitting his career to attempt to make a change in society.
He adds, "Give this up (the show) for what? I give up money and fame and position and success; I give up this wonderful life I have now in exchange for the chance to 'really change things'?
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
"Yeah, I'm not quite sure you can anymore. I've got a good job. Am I doing 'To Kill a Mockingbird'? No. I'm doing a sitcom. But we have fun, and it's a family."
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite