Baldwin in hospital scare
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Wired/.2 of 8
- Photo: Bob D'Amico/ABC/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Scott Pasfield/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:41:09 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Peter Sarsgaard and Mary-Louise Parker Cast in NBC's 'The Slap'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
- LA Times Reporter Joe Flint Jumps Back to Wall Street JournalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:35:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:27 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:27:59 PM
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103
Alec Baldwin has been released from hospital in New York after an emergency admission in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Paramedics were called to the "30 Rock" star's Manhattan home following a 911 call, believed to have been made by his 14-year-old daughter, Ireland, his only child with ex-wife Kim Basinger.
RELATED VIDEO: Baldwin bates brother over Gossip
The caller described the 51 year old as "unresponsive," according to a Today in New York TV report.
RELATED: '30 Rock' cast photos
When medics arrived at the property, the actor was reportedly conscious and agreed to be taken to Lenox Hill Hospital, where he remained for more than an hour before being released. Further details about Baldwin's condition were unavailable as WENN went to press.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite