Baldwin in hospital scare
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Wired/.2 of 8
- Photo: Bob D'Amico/ABC/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Scott Pasfield/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Alec Baldwin has been released from hospital in New York after an emergency admission in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Paramedics were called to the "30 Rock" star's Manhattan home following a 911 call, believed to have been made by his 14-year-old daughter, Ireland, his only child with ex-wife Kim Basinger.
RELATED VIDEO: Baldwin bates brother over Gossip
The caller described the 51 year old as "unresponsive," according to a Today in New York TV report.
RELATED: '30 Rock' cast photos
When medics arrived at the property, the actor was reportedly conscious and agreed to be taken to Lenox Hill Hospital, where he remained for more than an hour before being released. Further details about Baldwin's condition were unavailable as WENN went to press.
From Crowd Ignite