Alec Baldwin Tells Magazine He Wanted to 'Gut' TMZ's Harvey Levin
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Vanity Fair3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin10 of 11
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
NEW YORK (AP) -- If you see Alec Baldwin, better watch your step.
He has a volatile personality, the 54-year-old actor says in a Vanity Fair cover story. It leads him to behave "unreasonably" and "childishly," he says, acknowledging that he often "gave the Heisman," as he put it, to certain people in Hollywood.
That's not all. There was his recent scuffle with a New York newspaper photographer.
And in the Vanity Fair story, he divulged gruesome fantasies for how he might have offed both his wife's lawyer ("with a baseball bat") and Harvey Levin, the TMZ producer who in 2007 exposed the voice mail Baldwin had left berating his young daughter.
RELATED: Celebrity Quirks and Phobias
Baldwin says of Levin: "I wanted to stick a knife in him and gut him and kill him, and I wanted him to die breathing his last breath looking into my eyes."
But newlywed Baldwin, who on Saturday married yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas, voiced hope in the article that he will get his anger under control.
He declared: "You have to let that go. Enough time — I mean, it does heal wounds."
RELATED: Out & About: TV Stars on Hiatus
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite