Bam Margera marries Nicole Boyd in Iceland
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: DIESEL USA/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Bam Margera is a married man once again! The 34-year-old "Jackass" star tied the knot with girlfriend Nicole Boyd in Iceland on Oct. 5.
Margera shared a video from his wedding on Youtube the next day showing him kiss his bride on stage during Random Hero Festival, a charity concert to raise money for a new skate park, in Reykjavik. The MTV reality star dressed down in a black hoodie and shades for the ceremony, while Boyd wore a sexy white lace gown with pearl beading and a low-cut back.
After saying "I do," Margera took the mic and rocked out with his band, F---face Unstoppable.
This is Margera's second marriage. He wed his childhood friend, Melissa Rothstein, in 2007, which was featured on the MTV series "Bam's Unholy Union." Margera revealed on Howard Stern's radio show in 2010 that he and his wife were living apart, and that the couple divorced in 2012.
Before his marriage with Rothstein, Margera was engaged to Jenn Rivell, but they called it off in 2005. He filed for "Protection From Abuse" from Rivell in 2006 after claiming she broke into his house.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite