Barbara Walters Hospitalized After Falling, Cutting Forehead
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4
Barbara Walters is recovering in the hospital after falling on a stair at the British Ambassador's residence on Saturday, Jan. 19. The TV veteran cut her forehead as a result of the incident but appears to be in relatively good shape otherwise.
"Out of an abundance of caution, she went to the hospital to have her cut tended to, have a full examination and remains there for observation," ABC News senior vice president Jeffrey W. Schneider told Politico, which was the first to report the injury. "Barbara is alert (and telling everyone what to do), which we all take as a very positive sign."
Walters, 83, is in Washington, D.C., to cover President Barack Obama's second Inauguration. However, TV Newser reports that because of her injury, she will not be able to contribute to ABC's reporting tomorrow.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite