Bentley Doesn't Like Paris Hilton Showing Off Her Pink Bentley
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Efrem Lukatsky/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Timur Emek/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News5 of 21
- Photo: Rajanish Kakade/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 21
- Photo: Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: GP1/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 21
- Photo: @parishilton/Twitter12 of 21
- Photo: SPA/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: Fox Studios/Promotional14 of 21
- Photo: Denise Truscello/Promotional15 of 21
- Photo: WENN16 of 21
- Photo: Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com18 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: Splash News20 of 21
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
The folks at Bentley may be fans of Paris Hilton's Benjamins, but seeing the reality star driving their car around in the weekly tabs? Not so much.
RELATED: Paris and more celebs out and about
The company is reportedly annoyed that Paris has been photographed with her pink Bentley Continental GT.
"There's a certain element still buying it possibly for very different reasons: the follow-on crowd who just said, 'Well, so-and-so is driving the car, so I want one," a source tells Forbes.
To counteract the perceived negative publicity, Bentley has reportedly launched ad campaigns featuring famous people with slightly more panache: the former editor of Vogue Paris, a polo player and an art collector.
RELATED: The most famous celeb catchphrases
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite