Bentley Doesn't Like Paris Hilton Showing Off Her Pink Bentley
- Photo: Brian To/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 21
- Photo: Efrem Lukatsky/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Timur Emek/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News5 of 21
- Photo: Rajanish Kakade/Invision/AP6 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 21
- Photo: Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: GP1/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 21
- Photo: @parishilton/Twitter12 of 21
- Photo: SPA/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: Fox Studios/Promotional14 of 21
- Photo: Denise Truscello/Promotional15 of 21
- Photo: WENN16 of 21
- Photo: Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com18 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com19 of 21
- Photo: Splash News20 of 21
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
The folks at Bentley may be fans of Paris Hilton's Benjamins, but seeing the reality star driving their car around in the weekly tabs? Not so much.
RELATED: Paris and more celebs out and about
The company is reportedly annoyed that Paris has been photographed with her pink Bentley Continental GT.
"There's a certain element still buying it possibly for very different reasons: the follow-on crowd who just said, 'Well, so-and-so is driving the car, so I want one," a source tells Forbes.
To counteract the perceived negative publicity, Bentley has reportedly launched ad campaigns featuring famous people with slightly more panache: the former editor of Vogue Paris, a polo player and an art collector.
RELATED: The most famous celeb catchphrases
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite