Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy ignore each other in divorce court
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: FUFU/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: TNYF/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Although Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries finalized their divorce Friday, another celebrity divorce is just getting started! Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy met with their lawyers Friday -- and it was not a happy reunion.
The Skinnygirl mogul, 42, faced off with her estranged husband, 41, in a New York courtroom. According to E! News, the parents of 2-year-old daughter Bryn didn't acknowledge each other while discussing financial disclosure with attorneys. Though Hoppy is still wearing his wedding ring, Frankel is not.
E! News reports that a forensic expert is determining Frankel's net worth, and her attorney is expected to file the amount later on Friday.
The talk show host and pharmaceutical sales executive announced their split in December 2012 after two years of marriage. Three weeks after the Bravo star filed for divorce, Hoppy counter-filed with aggressive papers requesting primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses and their Tribeca loft.
In a recent interview with "Good Day New York," Frankel said the divorce has been very "rough."
"I have to say, divorce is the most difficult thing you could ever go through in your entire life," she said. "I never heard how excruciating it is."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite