Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy ignore each other in divorce court
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: FUFU/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: TNYF/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Although Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries finalized their divorce Friday, another celebrity divorce is just getting started! Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy met with their lawyers Friday -- and it was not a happy reunion.
The Skinnygirl mogul, 42, faced off with her estranged husband, 41, in a New York courtroom. According to E! News, the parents of 2-year-old daughter Bryn didn't acknowledge each other while discussing financial disclosure with attorneys. Though Hoppy is still wearing his wedding ring, Frankel is not.
E! News reports that a forensic expert is determining Frankel's net worth, and her attorney is expected to file the amount later on Friday.
The talk show host and pharmaceutical sales executive announced their split in December 2012 after two years of marriage. Three weeks after the Bravo star filed for divorce, Hoppy counter-filed with aggressive papers requesting primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses and their Tribeca loft.
In a recent interview with "Good Day New York," Frankel said the divorce has been very "rough."
"I have to say, divorce is the most difficult thing you could ever go through in your entire life," she said. "I never heard how excruciating it is."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite