Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy ignore each other in divorce court
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: FUFU/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: TNYF/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Although Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries finalized their divorce Friday, another celebrity divorce is just getting started! Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy met with their lawyers Friday -- and it was not a happy reunion.
The Skinnygirl mogul, 42, faced off with her estranged husband, 41, in a New York courtroom. According to E! News, the parents of 2-year-old daughter Bryn didn't acknowledge each other while discussing financial disclosure with attorneys. Though Hoppy is still wearing his wedding ring, Frankel is not.
E! News reports that a forensic expert is determining Frankel's net worth, and her attorney is expected to file the amount later on Friday.
The talk show host and pharmaceutical sales executive announced their split in December 2012 after two years of marriage. Three weeks after the Bravo star filed for divorce, Hoppy counter-filed with aggressive papers requesting primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses and their Tribeca loft.
In a recent interview with "Good Day New York," Frankel said the divorce has been very "rough."
"I have to say, divorce is the most difficult thing you could ever go through in your entire life," she said. "I never heard how excruciating it is."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite