Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy ignore each other in divorce court
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: FUFU/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: TNYF/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Although Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries finalized their divorce Friday, another celebrity divorce is just getting started! Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy met with their lawyers Friday -- and it was not a happy reunion.
The Skinnygirl mogul, 42, faced off with her estranged husband, 41, in a New York courtroom. According to E! News, the parents of 2-year-old daughter Bryn didn't acknowledge each other while discussing financial disclosure with attorneys. Though Hoppy is still wearing his wedding ring, Frankel is not.
E! News reports that a forensic expert is determining Frankel's net worth, and her attorney is expected to file the amount later on Friday.
The talk show host and pharmaceutical sales executive announced their split in December 2012 after two years of marriage. Three weeks after the Bravo star filed for divorce, Hoppy counter-filed with aggressive papers requesting primary custody of Bryn, child support, medical and dental expenses and their Tribeca loft.
In a recent interview with "Good Day New York," Frankel said the divorce has been very "rough."
"I have to say, divorce is the most difficult thing you could ever go through in your entire life," she said. "I never heard how excruciating it is."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite