Bethenny Frankel asks for child support in Jason Hoppy divorce papers
- Photo: MPNC/GSI1 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: FUFU/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have some long days in court ahead of them.
Two days after Frankel, 42, filed for divorce from Hoppy, 41, the Bravo star and Skinnygirl mogul has filed extensive legal papers -- asking for child support for their daughter, Bryn, 2, plus other expenses, documents at TMZ confirm.
In the filing, Frankel (whose Skinnygirl cocktail brand was sold for $100 million in 2010) asks for child support retroactive to her initial divorce filing plus medical, dental, optical, therapeutic and orthodontic expenses for both Bryn and Frankel. The "Bethenny Ever After" star also wants the pharmaceutical executive to move out of their New York home, where Hoppy currently still resides, and seeks primary physical custody of Bryn.
"She wants to work this out privately and amicably," a Frankel source assures Us Weekly. "And this is just the first step in moving forward."
Regardless, money was frequently a sticking point for the spouses of two years: an insider told Us that Hoppy felt "emasculated" by his wife's runaway success with Skinnygirl.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite