Bethenny Frankel asks for child support in Jason Hoppy divorce papers
- Photo: MPNC/GSI1 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: FUFU/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have some long days in court ahead of them.
Two days after Frankel, 42, filed for divorce from Hoppy, 41, the Bravo star and Skinnygirl mogul has filed extensive legal papers -- asking for child support for their daughter, Bryn, 2, plus other expenses, documents at TMZ confirm.
In the filing, Frankel (whose Skinnygirl cocktail brand was sold for $100 million in 2010) asks for child support retroactive to her initial divorce filing plus medical, dental, optical, therapeutic and orthodontic expenses for both Bryn and Frankel. The "Bethenny Ever After" star also wants the pharmaceutical executive to move out of their New York home, where Hoppy currently still resides, and seeks primary physical custody of Bryn.
"She wants to work this out privately and amicably," a Frankel source assures Us Weekly. "And this is just the first step in moving forward."
Regardless, money was frequently a sticking point for the spouses of two years: an insider told Us that Hoppy felt "emasculated" by his wife's runaway success with Skinnygirl.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite