Bethenny Frankel asks for child support in Jason Hoppy divorce papers
- Photo: MPNC/GSI1 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: FUFU/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have some long days in court ahead of them.
Two days after Frankel, 42, filed for divorce from Hoppy, 41, the Bravo star and Skinnygirl mogul has filed extensive legal papers -- asking for child support for their daughter, Bryn, 2, plus other expenses, documents at TMZ confirm.
In the filing, Frankel (whose Skinnygirl cocktail brand was sold for $100 million in 2010) asks for child support retroactive to her initial divorce filing plus medical, dental, optical, therapeutic and orthodontic expenses for both Bryn and Frankel. The "Bethenny Ever After" star also wants the pharmaceutical executive to move out of their New York home, where Hoppy currently still resides, and seeks primary physical custody of Bryn.
"She wants to work this out privately and amicably," a Frankel source assures Us Weekly. "And this is just the first step in moving forward."
Regardless, money was frequently a sticking point for the spouses of two years: an insider told Us that Hoppy felt "emasculated" by his wife's runaway success with Skinnygirl.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite