Bethenny Frankel asks for child support in Jason Hoppy divorce papers
- Photo: MPNC/GSI1 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI11 of 13
- Photo: FUFU/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have some long days in court ahead of them.
Two days after Frankel, 42, filed for divorce from Hoppy, 41, the Bravo star and Skinnygirl mogul has filed extensive legal papers -- asking for child support for their daughter, Bryn, 2, plus other expenses, documents at TMZ confirm.
In the filing, Frankel (whose Skinnygirl cocktail brand was sold for $100 million in 2010) asks for child support retroactive to her initial divorce filing plus medical, dental, optical, therapeutic and orthodontic expenses for both Bryn and Frankel. The "Bethenny Ever After" star also wants the pharmaceutical executive to move out of their New York home, where Hoppy currently still resides, and seeks primary physical custody of Bryn.
"She wants to work this out privately and amicably," a Frankel source assures Us Weekly. "And this is just the first step in moving forward."
Regardless, money was frequently a sticking point for the spouses of two years: an insider told Us that Hoppy felt "emasculated" by his wife's runaway success with Skinnygirl.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite