Bethenny Frankel Has A Baby Girl
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
The "Real Housewives of New York" star and her real estate agent husband Jason Hoppy became parents at 8 a.m. Saturday, a full month ahead of schedule.
Baby Bryn Hoppy reportedly checked into the world at New York Presbyterian Hospital weighing a healthy 4 lbs, 12 oz.
"Bethenny and Jason are proud to welcome their new baby girl, Bryn Hoppy, born at 8 a.m. . . . in New York City," Frankel's rep confirmed to People on Saturday.
The proud new mom's former "Housewives" costar Jill Zarin had posted on her Facebook Friday night, "Heard Bethenny had a baby boy ... so happy for her and Jason. So happy for them."
It turns out Zarin had the gender wrong, but we're guessing she's still happy for her friend Bethenny.
Earlier on Friday, around the same time that Life & Style reported her water had broken, Frankel sent a thank you note to her fans via Twitter that read, "Thanks so much everyone. your messages were so thoughtful and sweet. I read every one. I love you guys!"
Frankel and Hoppy's new reality show, "Bethenny's Getting Married," premieres June 10 on Bravo.
More from RadarOnline:
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite