Bethenny Frankel: I'm Not Leaving NY Housewives!
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: Lisa Wagner/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Yes, Bethenny Frankel has landed her own reality show.
No, she is not leaving the Bravo hit, The Real Housewives of New York. Yet.
"The spinoff news is totally true, but me being replaced after five episodes is totally false," she told Usmagazine.com Monday at the Los Angeles premiere of "Couples Retreat." "I haven't started doing the spinoff show. I have started doing 'Housewives.'"
Last week, it was revealed that Sonja Morgan -- a real-life friend of cast member Countess LuAnn de Lesseps -- has been tapped to appear on the show later this season.
Asked about the new hire, Frankel told Us, "If you do the math, they replaced someone on Atlanta, and on Orange County, they only have two of the originals. But I don't know anything that you don't know. I would imagine that you don't have to be Angela Lansbury to figure out that eventually they may replace one of us."
What can fans expect of her new show?
"It will be just about my entire life," she said.
That includes boyfriend Jason Hopper, to whom Frankel said she is not engaged.
"If I know Bravo and if they know me, I just think it will be the truth, which is the balance between career and relationships and all things in between," she said of her show. "If he is part of my life, he will be part of the show."
As for her recent feud with Rachel Zoe, she said she regrets slamming the celeb stylist on Twitter. (Zoe said Frankel had no class after Frankel remarked that she could look like Zoe if she stick put on "a lampshade with a moo moo and a pair of banana-hoop earrings.")
Said Frankel, "I probably wouldn't do it again today because it was such a big ordeal. I mean, it was unsolicited. No one asked my opinion about what I thought about that.
"I'll probably make another mistake tomorrow," she added. "It's like petals and thorns. You'll do something that people will think smells pretty, and you'll do something that people get pricked by."
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite