Bethenny Frankel: I'm Not Lying About $120 Million Sale of Skinnygirl Brand
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: PPNY/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Lisa Wagner/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: @bethenny/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Promotional13 of 14
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
This Skinnygirl is laughing her way to the bank!
Bethenny Frankel has taken to Twitter to set the record straight about a slew of rumors surrounding her brand.
The health guru is refuting claims that she lied about her Skinnygirl cocktail mix selling for a whopping $120 million in March. (The Huffington Post reported that a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission quarterly report show that the Fortune Brands acquisition of the Skinnygirl brand was for $8.1 million. Forbes -- who ran a cover story on Frankel in May touting the stats -- told the site it was "taking [the claims] very seriously" and is investigating the sales figures.)
When one fan tweeted to Frankel that The Huffington Post "doesn't get accounting or know how to read financials," she replied, "Precisely. Irresponsible journalism."
"Skinnygirl Cocktails is the number one fastest-growing spirits brand in the country because of YOU!" Frankel tweeted Thursday. "On track to do over 1 million cases this year! Thank you."
MORE FROM FACEBOOK:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite