Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy settle custody dispute over daughter Bryn
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have come to an understanding -- for now, at least. The exes, who've been embroiled in a bitter court battle over the care of their daughter, Bryn, have settled the custody part of their divorce case, Hoppy's lawyer confirmed to Us Weekly on June 4.
"My client is delighted that this custody dispute has been resolved; that his co-parenting status has been acknowledged; that the parties' child will have the benefit of being raised by both parents; and most importantly, that his daughter will no longer be at the mercy of a high-profile courtroom battle," attorney Bernard Clair tells Us in a statement.
Frankel and Hoppy first split in December 2012, a little less than two-and-a-half years after they tied the knot. Things between the two have gotten progressively acrimonious since then, culminating in the Skinnygirl mogul's tearful testimony in court on May 28.
"Jason said to me, 'Get ready, we are going to war. It's over. We're done,'" Frankel, 43, claimed on the stand. "He would hold Bryn, and he would say, 'You're finished, you're done. I'm going to ruin you.'"
Ultimately, though, it seems the two were able to put their differences aside to come to an agreement about Bryn, 4. The specific terms of the settlement are confidential, but Hoppy's attorney says, "Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite