Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy settle custody dispute over daughter Bryn
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have come to an understanding -- for now, at least. The exes, who've been embroiled in a bitter court battle over the care of their daughter, Bryn, have settled the custody part of their divorce case, Hoppy's lawyer confirmed to Us Weekly on June 4.
"My client is delighted that this custody dispute has been resolved; that his co-parenting status has been acknowledged; that the parties' child will have the benefit of being raised by both parents; and most importantly, that his daughter will no longer be at the mercy of a high-profile courtroom battle," attorney Bernard Clair tells Us in a statement.
Frankel and Hoppy first split in December 2012, a little less than two-and-a-half years after they tied the knot. Things between the two have gotten progressively acrimonious since then, culminating in the Skinnygirl mogul's tearful testimony in court on May 28.
"Jason said to me, 'Get ready, we are going to war. It's over. We're done,'" Frankel, 43, claimed on the stand. "He would hold Bryn, and he would say, 'You're finished, you're done. I'm going to ruin you.'"
Ultimately, though, it seems the two were able to put their differences aside to come to an agreement about Bryn, 4. The specific terms of the settlement are confidential, but Hoppy's attorney says, "Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite