Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy settle custody dispute over daughter Bryn
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy have come to an understanding -- for now, at least. The exes, who've been embroiled in a bitter court battle over the care of their daughter, Bryn, have settled the custody part of their divorce case, Hoppy's lawyer confirmed to Us Weekly on June 4.
"My client is delighted that this custody dispute has been resolved; that his co-parenting status has been acknowledged; that the parties' child will have the benefit of being raised by both parents; and most importantly, that his daughter will no longer be at the mercy of a high-profile courtroom battle," attorney Bernard Clair tells Us in a statement.
Frankel and Hoppy first split in December 2012, a little less than two-and-a-half years after they tied the knot. Things between the two have gotten progressively acrimonious since then, culminating in the Skinnygirl mogul's tearful testimony in court on May 28.
"Jason said to me, 'Get ready, we are going to war. It's over. We're done,'" Frankel, 43, claimed on the stand. "He would hold Bryn, and he would say, 'You're finished, you're done. I'm going to ruin you.'"
Ultimately, though, it seems the two were able to put their differences aside to come to an agreement about Bryn, 4. The specific terms of the settlement are confidential, but Hoppy's attorney says, "Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite