Bethenny Frankel comments on her divorce: 'Right now I'm sort of good and terrible'
- Photo: MPNC/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: POA/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Bethenny Frankel is -- and always has been -- an open book. After splitting with her husband, Jason Hoppy, in late December (and filing for divorce the following month), the former Bravo reality star spoke candidly about her heartbreak on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Jan. 9. Frankel continued to share her grief with the world during a recent interview with AJ Calloway of "Extra."
"Right now I'm sort of good and terrible. I'm going through something very difficult," the Skinnygirl mogul, 42, admitted. "And you know what? Every dark cloud has a silver lining. I do have a beautiful daughter [Bryn, 2] and I have a lot of things to be thankful and grateful for."
One of those things, Frankel said, is her upcoming eponymous talk show. "People are going to watch because we are going to have a good, real honest, fun, inappropriate sometimes, conversation. I know it's going to be a lot of work, but it feels so true and honest. I knew that it's what I was supposed to be doing."
The former "Real Housewives of New York City" star is looking forward to sharing her highs and lows with viewers. "I've had an incredible ride," Frankel said. "I'm about to embark on the greatest journey of my life."
Though her career is flourishing, Frankel's personal life is a mess. Despite her prenup with Hoppy, the 41-year-old pharmaceutical sales exec wants child support and primary custody of Bryn. "Bethenny thought she could just roll him over and get out with no hassle," a Hoppy source recently told Us Weekly. "Jason is livid with how cold Bethenny has been with him since the split. He wants to make her pay."
For now, the two are still living in their 3,400-square-foot Tribeca loft. Hoppy has hunkered down in an area of the condo he has declared his man cave. "They view it as Bryn's apartment," a source explained. "But they're not having family dinners together."
Luckily, their toddler hasn't noticed any animosity between her parents. "Bryn is doing great," a Frankel insider said. "I don't think she's even aware of what's going on."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite