Bethenny Frankel comments on her divorce: 'Right now I'm sort of good and terrible'
- Photo: MPNC/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: POA/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Emmys Chief on Fishy Category Entries: 'We Definitely Need to Look at It'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 11:14:00 AM
- NBC at TCAs: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 11:07:00 AM
- NBC Chief's 3 Pieces of Advice for for the Next Head of FoxMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 9:56:00 AM
- Shakira Ready to Kick Off World Cup Closing CeremonyMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 9:22:00 AM
- Christopher Walken to Play Tap-Dancing Captain Hook in 'Peter Pan Live'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Emmys Chief on Fishy Category Entries: 'We Definitely Need to Look at It'
Bethenny Frankel is -- and always has been -- an open book. After splitting with her husband, Jason Hoppy, in late December (and filing for divorce the following month), the former Bravo reality star spoke candidly about her heartbreak on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Jan. 9. Frankel continued to share her grief with the world during a recent interview with AJ Calloway of "Extra."
"Right now I'm sort of good and terrible. I'm going through something very difficult," the Skinnygirl mogul, 42, admitted. "And you know what? Every dark cloud has a silver lining. I do have a beautiful daughter [Bryn, 2] and I have a lot of things to be thankful and grateful for."
One of those things, Frankel said, is her upcoming eponymous talk show. "People are going to watch because we are going to have a good, real honest, fun, inappropriate sometimes, conversation. I know it's going to be a lot of work, but it feels so true and honest. I knew that it's what I was supposed to be doing."
The former "Real Housewives of New York City" star is looking forward to sharing her highs and lows with viewers. "I've had an incredible ride," Frankel said. "I'm about to embark on the greatest journey of my life."
Though her career is flourishing, Frankel's personal life is a mess. Despite her prenup with Hoppy, the 41-year-old pharmaceutical sales exec wants child support and primary custody of Bryn. "Bethenny thought she could just roll him over and get out with no hassle," a Hoppy source recently told Us Weekly. "Jason is livid with how cold Bethenny has been with him since the split. He wants to make her pay."
For now, the two are still living in their 3,400-square-foot Tribeca loft. Hoppy has hunkered down in an area of the condo he has declared his man cave. "They view it as Bryn's apartment," a source explained. "But they're not having family dinners together."
Luckily, their toddler hasn't noticed any animosity between her parents. "Bryn is doing great," a Frankel insider said. "I don't think she's even aware of what's going on."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite