Bethenny Frankel Opens Up About Her MiscarriageRelated: Celeb Gloss, Bethenny Frankel
- Photo: Gillian Laub/Glamour1 of 8
Bethenny Frankel isn't shy about sharing the high points of her life with the world: She taped both her wedding to Jason Hoppy and the birth of her daughter for all her fans to see. Now she's opening up about something much more serious -- her miscarriage. Click through to read a moving interview that she gives in Glamour's July issue (on newsstands now with Julianne Hough on the cover), touching on how she coped with her loss -- and the sad moment of finding out the sex of her child.
RELATED: Read the full story at Glamour
On finding out she was pregnant again at 41:
"Because my first pregnancy had been complicated, and because I was over 40, the doctor told me that I was 'high risk' and needed to take it easy. So I took it so easy. I had to. I was still bleeding, and I was nauseated and uncomfortable -- 'Way worse than last time,' I said to Jason. I felt seven months pregnant even though I was six weeks along. And because we hadn't planned this, I felt unprepared, like we had so much to do to get ready for this baby. Still, I was excited, if cautiously so, with the words 'high risk' ringing in my ears."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite