Bethenny Frankel Says Dating After Split From Jason Hoppy is Like Eating After Food Poisoning
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 13
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Santi/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JLJ/ZOJ/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Spread Pictures/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LPMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:11:15 AM
- NFL May Finally Have to Address Domestic Abuse, Now That Big Money Is At StakeMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Getting animals to dazzle on screen is a wild jobMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:50:29 AM
- Puerto Rico police arrest reggaeton star Don OmarMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:15:30 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:05 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:05:02 AM
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LP
How sweet it is? Bethenny Frankel made a surprising sugary comparison when asked about divorce after the taping of her talk show "Bethenny" on Thursday, Nov. 7. "Divorces are like ice cream, there are a lot of different flavors. Some can be very amicable, and some can be very peaceful and easy, and some can be really brutal," she told Us Weekly. "I honestly did not have any idea how difficult in the very least it can be."
Frankel, 43, also hinted that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to her own split with Jason Hoppy, 42. "I'm very straightforward," she said. "[But] people probably know about 10 percent of the story and I can't share the story."
Even though her divorce is moving along -- and despite rumors speculating otherwise -- the talk show host decisively said she is not yet ready to date. "It's like having food poisoning and not wanting to eat again," she explained. "In theory it sounds somewhat appetizing, but in reality it just doesn't seem all that interesting to me."
One thing the entrepreneur does find interesting? Spending the holidays with her 3-year-old daughter, Bryn. "We'll definitely do Christmas cookies," she told Us. "We'll definitely do the tree decorating and the house decorating. That's the best thing about kids -- they make you young again."
As far as being a single mom, Frankel says prioritization is key. "You don't really have a lot of free time, so you have to be organized and efficient, and quality time is the most important thing with your child," she said.
Being active, too, is a top priority for the former "Real Housewives" star. "I'm not a 'sit in front of the TV' mom or 'let's just waste time' mom. I want to do great, interesting things with [my daughter]," she told Us. "It doesn't mean we have to go to Europe or to the Eiffel Tower. It just means sitting in the playground or [saying], 'Let's have a picnic.'"
The Bethenny host also opened up at the Skinnygirl Surprise Cocktail Event in New York about a favorite activity she shares with her daughter -- Mommy and Me dinners with Bryn's friends. "It's great," she gushed. "She's a real person now!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite