Bethenny Frankel shows off skinny waist in skimpy bikini
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: POA/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- Bryan Cranston Meets His Idol, Dodgers Announcer Vin Scully (Photo)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:09:00 AM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in Cincinnati
A skinny girl, indeed! Less than two months after her split with husband Jason Hoppy, reality star Bethenny Frankel showed off her svelte bikini body while relaxing on Australia's famous Bondi Beach on Monday.
The talk show host, who also took surfing lessons while Down Under, shared her fitness tips with Us Weekly. "I used to spin every day like a lunatic," Frankel said in 2011. "You know, I have a stressful enough schedule without being on some bicycle going 150 miles an hour. Yoga makes me feel better. Plus, you can do it in a hotel room or at home. The Plank position is an amazing ab exercise!"
The in-shape talk show host didn't bring her 2-year-old daughter Bryn on the trip, explaining that she "felt it was too long a flight for her."
Even without her daughter's company, Frankel had a good time. "I'm in love with Sydney," the 42-year-old SkinnyDipping novelist tweeted on Feb. 17. "The weather is beautiful, the people are lovely and I am just so thrilled to be here."
Frankel certainly needed a getaway in the wake of her split with the 41-year-old pharmaceutical sales executive. "Listen, it's a struggle, and like any struggle, you push through it and move forward," the former "Real Housewives of New York City" star explained on "Good Morning America" on Feb. 8.
In their divorcing filings, both Frankel and Hoppy are requesting child support and primary custody of their little girl. "Bethenny thought she could just roll him over and get out with no hassle," a Hoppy pal recently told Us. "Jason is livid with how cold Bethenny has been with him since the split. He wants to make her pay."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite