Bethenny Frankel shows off skinny waist in skimpy bikini
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: POA/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
A skinny girl, indeed! Less than two months after her split with husband Jason Hoppy, reality star Bethenny Frankel showed off her svelte bikini body while relaxing on Australia's famous Bondi Beach on Monday.
The talk show host, who also took surfing lessons while Down Under, shared her fitness tips with Us Weekly. "I used to spin every day like a lunatic," Frankel said in 2011. "You know, I have a stressful enough schedule without being on some bicycle going 150 miles an hour. Yoga makes me feel better. Plus, you can do it in a hotel room or at home. The Plank position is an amazing ab exercise!"
The in-shape talk show host didn't bring her 2-year-old daughter Bryn on the trip, explaining that she "felt it was too long a flight for her."
Even without her daughter's company, Frankel had a good time. "I'm in love with Sydney," the 42-year-old SkinnyDipping novelist tweeted on Feb. 17. "The weather is beautiful, the people are lovely and I am just so thrilled to be here."
Frankel certainly needed a getaway in the wake of her split with the 41-year-old pharmaceutical sales executive. "Listen, it's a struggle, and like any struggle, you push through it and move forward," the former "Real Housewives of New York City" star explained on "Good Morning America" on Feb. 8.
In their divorcing filings, both Frankel and Hoppy are requesting child support and primary custody of their little girl. "Bethenny thought she could just roll him over and get out with no hassle," a Hoppy pal recently told Us. "Jason is livid with how cold Bethenny has been with him since the split. He wants to make her pay."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite