- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: POA/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey' MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Has Jay-Z's 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' Album Gone Platinum Before Its ReleaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:15 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apo
A skinny girl, indeed! Less than two months after her split with husband Jason Hoppy, reality star Bethenny Frankel showed off her svelte bikini body while relaxing on Australia's famous Bondi Beach on Monday.
The talk show host, who also took surfing lessons while Down Under, shared her fitness tips with Us Weekly. "I used to spin every day like a lunatic," Frankel said in 2011. "You know, I have a stressful enough schedule without being on some bicycle going 150 miles an hour. Yoga makes me feel better. Plus, you can do it in a hotel room or at home. The Plank position is an amazing ab exercise!"
The in-shape talk show host didn't bring her 2-year-old daughter Bryn on the trip, explaining that she "felt it was too long a flight for her."
Even without her daughter's company, Frankel had a good time. "I'm in love with Sydney," the 42-year-old SkinnyDipping novelist tweeted on Feb. 17. "The weather is beautiful, the people are lovely and I am just so thrilled to be here."
Frankel certainly needed a getaway in the wake of her split with the 41-year-old pharmaceutical sales executive. "Listen, it's a struggle, and like any struggle, you push through it and move forward," the former "Real Housewives of New York City" star explained on "Good Morning America" on Feb. 8.
In their divorcing filings, both Frankel and Hoppy are requesting child support and primary custody of their little girl. "Bethenny thought she could just roll him over and get out with no hassle," a Hoppy pal recently told Us. "Jason is livid with how cold Bethenny has been with him since the split. He wants to make her pay."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite