Source on Bethenny Frankel split: 'They really tried,' are 'devastated'
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: POA/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 17
- Photo: Meyers/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: DCAP WAAZ/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: FUFU/GSI11 of 17
- Photo: MPNC/GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Ryan/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 3,' 'Sinister Six,' 'Uncharted&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Young and the Restless' to bring Shemar Moore back in SeptemberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:17:00 AM
- 84 Percent of Projects Denied California Tax Credits Film ElsewhereMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:10:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (P
Fans of "Bethenny Ever After" know that there was plenty of drama and conflict in Bethenny Frankel's marriage to Jason Hoppy -- but there was no third party involved when the spouses of nearly three years announced their split on Dec. 23.
"No one cheated," a Frankel friend shares in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now.
"They're both devastated," the friend continues of Frankel, 42, and pharmaceutical sales exec Hoppy, 41, who share daughter Bryn, 2. And although the pair butted heads -- over Frankel's staggering financial success and Hoppy's family -- "they really tried," the pal says. "They grew apart. She is very upset."
Indeed, Frankel, who has gone from reality star to bestselling author, talk show host and head of the Skinnygirl company, "feels like she disappointed herself," another source says. "She disappointed her daughter and she disappointed her fans."
For much more on what led to the split -- and what's at stake financially -- pick up the news Us Weekly, on stands Friday!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite