Bethenny Frankel Takes Her Troubled Marriage To The High Seas, Admits, 'We're Off Course'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Andrei Jackamets/Bravo/Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Bravo/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures8 of 10
- Photo: © Rob Kim / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter
"We're off course," Bethenny says off her marriage of two years on Monday's "Bethenny Ever After" episode.
As Bethenny and Jason set off on a "marriage counseling" boat ride with another couple and their therapist, the 41-year-old soon sees parallels between their day on the water and her troubled relationship.
The parallels start to become evident as Jason steers the boat and the passengers worry that they're just going in circles.
"That's what we're doing in our lives; we keep having the same argument over and over again," Bethenny says.
"Jason thinks that it is a metaphor for the fact that we keep going around in circles in our relationship that we keep having the same argument over and over again."
Captain Jason jokes that there is one thing he's learned on the trip: "I learned that I'm a moron for coming on this boat!"
However, despite the couple's non-stop fighting, Jason is confident he and Bethenny will remain together through hell and high water.
"Where do I want to be in 10 years? Married to her. Whether she believes it or not," he declares.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite