Bethenny Frankel Takes Her Troubled Marriage To The High Seas, Admits, 'We're Off Course'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Andrei Jackamets/Bravo/Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Bravo/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures8 of 10
- Photo: © Rob Kim / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter
"We're off course," Bethenny says off her marriage of two years on Monday's "Bethenny Ever After" episode.
As Bethenny and Jason set off on a "marriage counseling" boat ride with another couple and their therapist, the 41-year-old soon sees parallels between their day on the water and her troubled relationship.
The parallels start to become evident as Jason steers the boat and the passengers worry that they're just going in circles.
"That's what we're doing in our lives; we keep having the same argument over and over again," Bethenny says.
"Jason thinks that it is a metaphor for the fact that we keep going around in circles in our relationship that we keep having the same argument over and over again."
Captain Jason jokes that there is one thing he's learned on the trip: "I learned that I'm a moron for coming on this boat!"
However, despite the couple's non-stop fighting, Jason is confident he and Bethenny will remain together through hell and high water.
"Where do I want to be in 10 years? Married to her. Whether she believes it or not," he declares.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite