Bethenny Frankel Takes Her Troubled Marriage To The High Seas, Admits, 'We're Off Course'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Andrei Jackamets/Bravo/Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Bravo/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures8 of 10
- Photo: © Rob Kim / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter
"We're off course," Bethenny says off her marriage of two years on Monday's "Bethenny Ever After" episode.
As Bethenny and Jason set off on a "marriage counseling" boat ride with another couple and their therapist, the 41-year-old soon sees parallels between their day on the water and her troubled relationship.
The parallels start to become evident as Jason steers the boat and the passengers worry that they're just going in circles.
"That's what we're doing in our lives; we keep having the same argument over and over again," Bethenny says.
"Jason thinks that it is a metaphor for the fact that we keep going around in circles in our relationship that we keep having the same argument over and over again."
Captain Jason jokes that there is one thing he's learned on the trip: "I learned that I'm a moron for coming on this boat!"
However, despite the couple's non-stop fighting, Jason is confident he and Bethenny will remain together through hell and high water.
"Where do I want to be in 10 years? Married to her. Whether she believes it or not," he declares.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite