Bethenny Frankel Takes Her Troubled Marriage To The High Seas, Admits, 'We're Off Course'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Andrei Jackamets/Bravo/Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Bravo/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures8 of 10
- Photo: © Rob Kim / Retna Ltd./Wonderwall9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter
"We're off course," Bethenny says off her marriage of two years on Monday's "Bethenny Ever After" episode.
As Bethenny and Jason set off on a "marriage counseling" boat ride with another couple and their therapist, the 41-year-old soon sees parallels between their day on the water and her troubled relationship.
The parallels start to become evident as Jason steers the boat and the passengers worry that they're just going in circles.
"That's what we're doing in our lives; we keep having the same argument over and over again," Bethenny says.
"Jason thinks that it is a metaphor for the fact that we keep going around in circles in our relationship that we keep having the same argument over and over again."
Captain Jason jokes that there is one thing he's learned on the trip: "I learned that I'm a moron for coming on this boat!"
However, despite the couple's non-stop fighting, Jason is confident he and Bethenny will remain together through hell and high water.
"Where do I want to be in 10 years? Married to her. Whether she believes it or not," he declares.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite