Betty White, 88, Debuts New Clothing Line
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Betty White is creating quite an empire!
The 88-year-old comedian -- who recently unveiled her sexy pin-up calendar -- is partnering with Jerry Leigh Apparel to produce a line of T-shirts and hoodies using the star's likeness.
"With Betty White's star continuing to be on the rise, she was a natural fit for Jerry Leigh Apparel, as we pride ourselves on offering the most cutting edge developments in the apparel industry," president Andrew Leigh tells AOL Stylist.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit White's favorite charity, the Morris Animal Foundation. The actress is also donating proceeds from her 2011 calendar to the philanthropic organization.
"With Betty dedicated to her philanthropic efforts with the Morris Animal Foundation, we knew this venture would be a good fit and it would appeal to the general public and Betty White's extensive fan base," Leigh says.
The custom apparel is currently available for $48 at Hoodiebuddie.com.
In addition to her foray into fashion, White has kept herself busy over the past few months. Her hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" garnered rave reviews and her sitcom "Hot In Cleveland" was recently renewed for a second season.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite