Betty White disgusted by 'ungrateful' Lohan, Sheen
- Photo: KRAPE/Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
White, 89, is quoted as saying she has worked hard to carve out a long-running career in show business and that she is horrified to see performers take their success for granted.
She reportedly tells Britain's Daily Mail, "They party too much, don't learn their lines, are unprofessional and they grumble about everything. I think they are terribly ungrateful. I cannot stand the people who get wonderful starts in show business, and who abuse it. Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen, for example, although there are plenty of others, too. They are the most blessed people in the world and they don't appreciate it."
Her ostensible comments left Lindsay feeling a little confused.
"Wow," Lohan told E! News. "I've always been a fan of hers. It's just a bit strange when people feel they must speak publicly about others. Especially a grown woman."
RELATED: Lindsay Tweets Love for her Family
But it seems there is some question as to whether Betty made the comments. Her rep couldn't confirm whether she actually talked to the Daily Mail.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite