Betty White disgusted by 'ungrateful' Lohan, Sheen
- Photo: KRAPE/Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
White, 89, is quoted as saying she has worked hard to carve out a long-running career in show business and that she is horrified to see performers take their success for granted.
She reportedly tells Britain's Daily Mail, "They party too much, don't learn their lines, are unprofessional and they grumble about everything. I think they are terribly ungrateful. I cannot stand the people who get wonderful starts in show business, and who abuse it. Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen, for example, although there are plenty of others, too. They are the most blessed people in the world and they don't appreciate it."
Her ostensible comments left Lindsay feeling a little confused.
"Wow," Lohan told E! News. "I've always been a fan of hers. It's just a bit strange when people feel they must speak publicly about others. Especially a grown woman."
RELATED: Lindsay Tweets Love for her Family
But it seems there is some question as to whether Betty made the comments. Her rep couldn't confirm whether she actually talked to the Daily Mail.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite