Betty White Proves She's 'Still Hot'
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 19
- Photo: NBC/Promotional5 of 19
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Splash News9 of 19
- Photo: ABC/Promotional10 of 19
- Photo: Tumblr/.11 of 19
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: KH1/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: KRAPE/Peter Kramer/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: KRAPE/Peter Kramer/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
At first, it was a little unclear what exactly Betty White was promoting when a catchy, hunk-filled teaser of "I'm Still Hot" leaked a few days ago, but if your curiosity got the best of you, The Lifeline Program has evidently done their job.
89-yr-old White teams up with English pop star Luciana in the campaign to promote awareness of The Lifeline Program, a life insurance settlement company that helps seniors and baby boomers pay for retirement.
In the sexy new music video, White demonstrates her "hotness" against the lithe, young singer for the attentions of muscular men, each demonstrating their special weapons of attraction.
You'll have to decide for yourself if those sweet moves really do belong to "Big Betty."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite