Betty White to honor Tina Fey with 'SNL' alumni
- Photo: .1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
White will join "SNL" comics and alumni Fred Armisen, Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers and show creator Lorne Michaels in awarding Fey the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor on Nov. 9.
They'll join top entertainers, including Steve Martin, singer and actress Jennifer Hudson and actor Jon Hamm who plays Don Draper on TV's "Mad Men."
Fey, known for her impression of former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, returned to "SNL" in May when the 88-year-old White drew rave reviews as host. Fey was the show's first female head writer.
The award show honoring Fey will be taped for broadcast on PBS stations Nov. 14.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDivorce Imminent?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite