'Beverly Hills, 90210' Star Ian Ziering Baby News
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Mike Giro/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Actor Ian Ziering has a baby on the way!
RELATED: '90s teen star parents
"Erin and I are very excited to be parents. It's something we both have always wanted," Ian, 46, told the website. "[Erin] is four-and-a-half months along, and we both are beyond excited."
RELATED: Ian and more too old for school
The couple wed in June of this year, and his "90210" co-stars Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth and Brian Austin Green were all in attendance.
MORE FROM ETONLINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite