'Beverly Hills Housewives' Star Kyle: Camille and I Are 'Done'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards has given up trying to mend fences with her frenemy, Camille Grammer.
The pair have traded barbs throughout the Bravo hit's current season, but Richards, 41, wanted to lend her support in the wake of Camille's messy split from Kelsey Grammer.
After 14 years of marriage, Kelsey, 55, filed for divorce from Camille, 42, in July, and immediately stepped out with new girlfriend Kayte Walsh, 29. Although his divorce isn't yet finalized, he and Walsh confirmed their engagement last week.
"I, actually, in spite of everything, did try to reach out to Camille," Richards told UsMagazine.com at Monday's NOH8 campaign anniversary bash in Hollywood. "And she didn't respond, so ... I'm done. I'm done."
During a memorable trip to New York, Grammer, 42, overheard Richards call her "insecure." Richards' response? "You know what? You need to get help!"
Later, Camille accused Richards of being jealous and "pernicious."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
RELATED AT USMAGAZINE.COM
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite