'Beverly Hills Housewives' Star Kyle: Camille and I Are 'Done'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards has given up trying to mend fences with her frenemy, Camille Grammer.
The pair have traded barbs throughout the Bravo hit's current season, but Richards, 41, wanted to lend her support in the wake of Camille's messy split from Kelsey Grammer.
After 14 years of marriage, Kelsey, 55, filed for divorce from Camille, 42, in July, and immediately stepped out with new girlfriend Kayte Walsh, 29. Although his divorce isn't yet finalized, he and Walsh confirmed their engagement last week.
"I, actually, in spite of everything, did try to reach out to Camille," Richards told UsMagazine.com at Monday's NOH8 campaign anniversary bash in Hollywood. "And she didn't respond, so ... I'm done. I'm done."
During a memorable trip to New York, Grammer, 42, overheard Richards call her "insecure." Richards' response? "You know what? You need to get help!"
Later, Camille accused Richards of being jealous and "pernicious."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
RELATED AT USMAGAZINE.COM
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite