Beverly Hills Housewife Lisa "Shocked" After Violent Attack
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Amanda Parks/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump had a not-so-merry time at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel late Thursday.
"Last night at the Polo Lounge my friend, Robert Kovacik was viciously attacked by an aggressive drunk ... I am shocked and upset, merry Xmas," Vanderpump Tweeted Friday morning.
According to TMZ, the reality star, her husband Ken and Robert Kovacik, an L.A. news reporter, were chatting in a booth at the famed lounge when a drunk man began harassing their table.
The Bravo star told TMZ that the man shouted, "I've seen the show. You're wearing a lot more make-up now, and your eyes are darker and smokier."
When Kovacik finally told the man "Please stop," their harasser punched Kovacik in the mouth and shoved Ken to the ground.
Kovacik was bleeding badly, and the cops were called. The journalist was reportedly treated by Paul Nassif, "Real Housewife" Adrienne Maloof's plastic surgeon husband.
"I hope Robert presses charged," Vanderpump told TMZ. "The man was outrageous."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite