Beverly Hills Housewife Lisa "Shocked" After Violent Attack
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Amanda Parks/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Tyrant' Renewed for Season 2 by FXMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' Ratings Fall Back Down to Earth in Week 2MSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 11:33:00 AM
- CBS Promotes Karen Church, Fern Orenstein to SVP, CastingMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 11:04:00 AM
- Mark Burnett, Mike Darnell Team Up for 'Genius Game Show' on ABCMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Israel Film Festival to Honor Producers Arnon Milchan and Mace NeufeldMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 11:02:00 AM
- 'Tyrant' Renewed for Season 2 by FX
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump had a not-so-merry time at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel late Thursday.
"Last night at the Polo Lounge my friend, Robert Kovacik was viciously attacked by an aggressive drunk ... I am shocked and upset, merry Xmas," Vanderpump Tweeted Friday morning.
According to TMZ, the reality star, her husband Ken and Robert Kovacik, an L.A. news reporter, were chatting in a booth at the famed lounge when a drunk man began harassing their table.
The Bravo star told TMZ that the man shouted, "I've seen the show. You're wearing a lot more make-up now, and your eyes are darker and smokier."
When Kovacik finally told the man "Please stop," their harasser punched Kovacik in the mouth and shoved Ken to the ground.
Kovacik was bleeding badly, and the cops were called. The journalist was reportedly treated by Paul Nassif, "Real Housewife" Adrienne Maloof's plastic surgeon husband.
"I hope Robert presses charged," Vanderpump told TMZ. "The man was outrageous."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBreeding Hubby
From Crowd Ignite