'Big Time Rush' star recovering after motorcycle accident
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: B.Dowling/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Lisa Rose/Viacom/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Russ Elliot / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
"Big Time Rush" star Logan Henderson is recovering after crashing his motorcycle in Los Angeles last week.
RELATED: Diddy injured in car accident
Henderson was riding through the city when a car reportedly turned right in front of him at the intersection of Hollywood and Vine, prompting the 23-year-old to swerve to avoid a head-on collision.
Henderson lost control of his bike and was tossed to the ground, but he escaped major injury and walked away with only minor cuts and scrapes on his back, thanks to the Marc Jacobs designer jacket he was wearing.
According to photographs obtained by TMZ, his vehicle was not as lucky. It was hauled off to a nearby repair shop.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite