'Big Time Rush' star recovering after motorcycle accident
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: B.Dowling/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Lisa Rose/Viacom/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Russ Elliot / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
"Big Time Rush" star Logan Henderson is recovering after crashing his motorcycle in Los Angeles last week.
RELATED: Diddy injured in car accident
Henderson was riding through the city when a car reportedly turned right in front of him at the intersection of Hollywood and Vine, prompting the 23-year-old to swerve to avoid a head-on collision.
Henderson lost control of his bike and was tossed to the ground, but he escaped major injury and walked away with only minor cuts and scrapes on his back, thanks to the Marc Jacobs designer jacket he was wearing.
According to photographs obtained by TMZ, his vehicle was not as lucky. It was hauled off to a nearby repair shop.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler, see more celebs who love beach PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite