- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 3
- Photo: ZO5/WENN2 of 3
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Stephanie Anderson, a contestant on the Season 9 of NBC's weight-loss show "The Biggest Loser," gave birth to a baby boy named Dillon on July 18, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
The insider tells Us that baby Dillon was born at 1:42 a.m., weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 1/2 inches long.
The happy news comes just two months after some not-so-happy news from the reality star. Anderson and her husband, fellow "Biggest Loser" alum Sam Poueu, announced in May that they had separated and were in the process of filing for divorce just one year after their April 2012 wedding.
"It is with great sadness that my marriage to Sam Poueu is ending," the then-seven-months-pregnant Anderson told Us in a statement. "Thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time."
Together since meeting and falling in love on "The Biggest Loser: Couples 3," which aired in 2010, Anderson and Poueu endured a lot together. In September 2011, a little less than a year after Poueu proposed at the show's ranch in Calabasas, Calif., he fell 54 feet from a friend's roof deck and suffered multiple serious injuries. Anderson stayed by his side during the grueling recovery and they married the next summer. Then, in January 2013, they announced they were expecting their first child.
"Just from the experience of her being my caretaker post-accident, it was a dead giveaway that she'd be a fantastic mother," Poueu told Us at the time of the pregnancy reveal. "That was an early sign for me that our child is going to have the best mother ever."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite