- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 3
- Photo: ZO5/WENN2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)
Stephanie Anderson, a contestant on the Season 9 of NBC's weight-loss show "The Biggest Loser," gave birth to a baby boy named Dillon on July 18, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
The insider tells Us that baby Dillon was born at 1:42 a.m., weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 1/2 inches long.
The happy news comes just two months after some not-so-happy news from the reality star. Anderson and her husband, fellow "Biggest Loser" alum Sam Poueu, announced in May that they had separated and were in the process of filing for divorce just one year after their April 2012 wedding.
"It is with great sadness that my marriage to Sam Poueu is ending," the then-seven-months-pregnant Anderson told Us in a statement. "Thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time."
Together since meeting and falling in love on "The Biggest Loser: Couples 3," which aired in 2010, Anderson and Poueu endured a lot together. In September 2011, a little less than a year after Poueu proposed at the show's ranch in Calabasas, Calif., he fell 54 feet from a friend's roof deck and suffered multiple serious injuries. Anderson stayed by his side during the grueling recovery and they married the next summer. Then, in January 2013, they announced they were expecting their first child.
"Just from the experience of her being my caretaker post-accident, it was a dead giveaway that she'd be a fantastic mother," Poueu told Us at the time of the pregnancy reveal. "That was an early sign for me that our child is going to have the best mother ever."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite