'Biggest Loser' couple Sam Poueu, Stephanie Anderson split before baby's birth
- Photo: ZO5/WENN1 of 3
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 3
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
The "Biggest Loser" couple Sam Poueu and Stephanie Anderson aren't getting the happy ending they wanted. Just two months before the birth of their first child, the NBC reality stars have separated and are in the process of filing for divorce, their rep tells Us Weekly.
"It is with great sadness that my marriage to Sam Poueu is ending," Anderson, who is 7-months-pregnant with Poueu's child tells Us. "Thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time."
It's been a long road for the couple, who fell in love while filming the third season of "Biggest Loser," which aired in 2010. (Collectively, the pair lost a total of 241 pounds.) Poueu proposed on the show's ranch in Calabasas, Calif., in October 2010. Nearly one year later, in September 2011, Poueu survived a terrifying 54-foot fall from a friend's roof deck, but had to endure multiple, serious injuries. Anderson stayed by his side during the grueling 3-month recovery, and they wed in April 2012.
The couple announced that they were expecting their first child this past January.
"Just from the experience of her being my caretaker post-accident, it was a dead giveaway that she'd be a fantastic mother," the 27-year-old trainer told Us. "That was an early sign for me that our child is going to have the best mother ever."
"Sam has been wonderful," Anderson told Us at the time of the pregnancy announcement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite