'Biggest Loser' couple Sam Poueu, Stephanie Anderson split before baby's birth
- Photo: ZO5/WENN1 of 3
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Gérard Depardieu-Elizabeth Hurley Thriller 'Viktor' Acquired by Inception MediaMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Ratings: 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project' Premieres Suffer Big Drops MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in December
The "Biggest Loser" couple Sam Poueu and Stephanie Anderson aren't getting the happy ending they wanted. Just two months before the birth of their first child, the NBC reality stars have separated and are in the process of filing for divorce, their rep tells Us Weekly.
"It is with great sadness that my marriage to Sam Poueu is ending," Anderson, who is 7-months-pregnant with Poueu's child tells Us. "Thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time."
It's been a long road for the couple, who fell in love while filming the third season of "Biggest Loser," which aired in 2010. (Collectively, the pair lost a total of 241 pounds.) Poueu proposed on the show's ranch in Calabasas, Calif., in October 2010. Nearly one year later, in September 2011, Poueu survived a terrifying 54-foot fall from a friend's roof deck, but had to endure multiple, serious injuries. Anderson stayed by his side during the grueling 3-month recovery, and they wed in April 2012.
The couple announced that they were expecting their first child this past January.
"Just from the experience of her being my caretaker post-accident, it was a dead giveaway that she'd be a fantastic mother," the 27-year-old trainer told Us. "That was an early sign for me that our child is going to have the best mother ever."
"Sam has been wonderful," Anderson told Us at the time of the pregnancy announcement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite