Bikini-Clad Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Poolside Pics with Daughter Maddie, 3
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Breeden, Symons/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Brian Finke/Glamour3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Graeme/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Jamie Lynn Spears' mini-me is growing up fast, and it looks like she's already adopting her mama's bikini style!
Spears shared some pics of her and her 3-year-old daughter, Maddie, having a splash via her Instagram account Sunday. In one pic, the 21-year-old singer/actress showed off her pearly whites while Maddie looked shyly off camera.
In another photo, the Zoey 101 alum put on her best duck face while Maddie gave a thin-lipped smile.
Britney's younger sis gave birth to Maddie on June 19. 2008. At the time, Spears was dating and engaged to the tot's father, Casey Aldridge, but the two called things off in early 2010.
This past February, Spears opened up to Glamour on why, at 17-years-old, she wasn’t on birth control.
"Like many young girls, I was really scared to go to the doctor,” she explained to the magazine. "I was on a Nickelodeon show, and it felt especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. . .I did feel responsible for the young girls and the mothers who I probably confused and let down. I apologize for that. But I wasn't trying to glamorize teen pregnancy."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler, see more celebs who love beach PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite