Bikini-Clad Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Poolside Pics with Daughter Maddie, 3
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Breeden, Symons/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Brian Finke/Glamour3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Graeme/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Jamie Lynn Spears' mini-me is growing up fast, and it looks like she's already adopting her mama's bikini style!
Spears shared some pics of her and her 3-year-old daughter, Maddie, having a splash via her Instagram account Sunday. In one pic, the 21-year-old singer/actress showed off her pearly whites while Maddie looked shyly off camera.
In another photo, the Zoey 101 alum put on her best duck face while Maddie gave a thin-lipped smile.
Britney's younger sis gave birth to Maddie on June 19. 2008. At the time, Spears was dating and engaged to the tot's father, Casey Aldridge, but the two called things off in early 2010.
This past February, Spears opened up to Glamour on why, at 17-years-old, she wasn’t on birth control.
"Like many young girls, I was really scared to go to the doctor,” she explained to the magazine. "I was on a Nickelodeon show, and it felt especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. . .I did feel responsible for the young girls and the mothers who I probably confused and let down. I apologize for that. But I wasn't trying to glamorize teen pregnancy."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite