Bikini-Clad Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Poolside Pics with Daughter Maddie, 3
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Breeden, Symons/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Brian Finke/Glamour3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Graeme/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Jamie Lynn Spears' mini-me is growing up fast, and it looks like she's already adopting her mama's bikini style!
Spears shared some pics of her and her 3-year-old daughter, Maddie, having a splash via her Instagram account Sunday. In one pic, the 21-year-old singer/actress showed off her pearly whites while Maddie looked shyly off camera.
In another photo, the Zoey 101 alum put on her best duck face while Maddie gave a thin-lipped smile.
Britney's younger sis gave birth to Maddie on June 19. 2008. At the time, Spears was dating and engaged to the tot's father, Casey Aldridge, but the two called things off in early 2010.
This past February, Spears opened up to Glamour on why, at 17-years-old, she wasn’t on birth control.
"Like many young girls, I was really scared to go to the doctor,” she explained to the magazine. "I was on a Nickelodeon show, and it felt especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. . .I did feel responsible for the young girls and the mothers who I probably confused and let down. I apologize for that. But I wasn't trying to glamorize teen pregnancy."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite