Bikini-Clad Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Poolside Pics with Daughter Maddie, 3
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Breeden, Symons/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Brian Finke/Glamour3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Graeme/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
Jamie Lynn Spears' mini-me is growing up fast, and it looks like she's already adopting her mama's bikini style!
Spears shared some pics of her and her 3-year-old daughter, Maddie, having a splash via her Instagram account Sunday. In one pic, the 21-year-old singer/actress showed off her pearly whites while Maddie looked shyly off camera.
In another photo, the Zoey 101 alum put on her best duck face while Maddie gave a thin-lipped smile.
Britney's younger sis gave birth to Maddie on June 19. 2008. At the time, Spears was dating and engaged to the tot's father, Casey Aldridge, but the two called things off in early 2010.
This past February, Spears opened up to Glamour on why, at 17-years-old, she wasn’t on birth control.
"Like many young girls, I was really scared to go to the doctor,” she explained to the magazine. "I was on a Nickelodeon show, and it felt especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. . .I did feel responsible for the young girls and the mothers who I probably confused and let down. I apologize for that. But I wasn't trying to glamorize teen pregnancy."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite