Bikini-Clad Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Poolside Pics with Daughter Maddie, 3
- Photo: @jamielynnspears/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: Breeden, Symons/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 9
- Photo: Brian Finke/Glamour3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Winslow/Graeme/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Jamie Lynn Spears' mini-me is growing up fast, and it looks like she's already adopting her mama's bikini style!
Spears shared some pics of her and her 3-year-old daughter, Maddie, having a splash via her Instagram account Sunday. In one pic, the 21-year-old singer/actress showed off her pearly whites while Maddie looked shyly off camera.
In another photo, the Zoey 101 alum put on her best duck face while Maddie gave a thin-lipped smile.
Britney's younger sis gave birth to Maddie on June 19. 2008. At the time, Spears was dating and engaged to the tot's father, Casey Aldridge, but the two called things off in early 2010.
This past February, Spears opened up to Glamour on why, at 17-years-old, she wasn’t on birth control.
"Like many young girls, I was really scared to go to the doctor,” she explained to the magazine. "I was on a Nickelodeon show, and it felt especially embarrassing to ask someone to put me on birth control. . .I did feel responsible for the young girls and the mothers who I probably confused and let down. I apologize for that. But I wasn't trying to glamorize teen pregnancy."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite