Birthday Girl Kylie Jenner, 15, Has Grown Up 'Way Too Fast,' Says Big Sister Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Thomas Concordia/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Pluviose/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: JC1/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: JVB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Kylie Jenner has become quite an impressive young woman since she first appeared on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in 2007.
On August 10, Jenner turned 15 years old, prompting her older siblings to reflect on the young model's growth over the past five years.
Calling her "stunning, silly, smart, talented and funny," Kim Kardashian, 31, blogged that Jenner is "growing up way too fast for my liking, but what an amazing and beautiful young lady [she has] turned into. We are all so proud of [her] and I can't wait to see what the future has in store."
Kourtney Kardashian -- see exclusive photos of her newborn daughter, Penelope, in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now! -- also praised Jenner on her official blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister," the 33-year-old reality star wrote. "I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true."
"How are you 15?" Khloe Kardashian, 28, wrote in a tweet directed at Jenner. "There's no one like you in the world! Never change! I love you!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite